A Rant of Biblical Proportions – Justin Hanks

A Rant of Biblical Proportions

I’m not the most religious person in the world, but I know the basics. I know that I should love my neighbors, and I know that I should love my enemies (strangely, these are the same people).

That’s about it. My mother always pressured me to dig deeper into Christianity. She promised it’d scare the hell out of me.

I tried, but it just wasn’t my cup of tea. Now there’s only one occasion in which I encounter the Bible. And no, it’s not church (that’d be too obvious). I’m talking, of course, about vacations.

I don’t get why in God’s name (ha) they put bibles in the drawers of hotel rooms. It’s weird to me. But I’ve been thinking about it, and I’ve come up with two conclusions…

#1. Hotel chains are trying to scare us. They’re trying to guilt us with good morals; figuring we’ll think twice before stealing their crummy towels, soaps, pens, shampoos, sheets, pillows, televisions, beds, windows, or even employees.

But to be honest, it doesn’t work. I’ve snatched a few accessories. Everyone has (it’s in the official travel guidebook that I haven’t written yet). Besides, most people that check into motel rooms are already committed to doing something naughty.

#2. It’s all about the money. Religious organizations are secretly in cahoots with hotels in order to turn a profit. My reasoning is that God doesn’t pay priests until the afterlife, so they must take up a second job selling bibles or running a motel.

No longer will they accept donations in those smelly, straw hats. Get ready, because soon we’ll be checking into hotels like Saint Hyatt and Our Lady of Hilton.

Anyway, regardless of the true motive, the whole thing is still off. It doesn’t seem politically correct. What about the other religious books? Where are the Torahs? or the Qurans? or the official travel guidebooks that I still haven’t written yet?

I suppose there are bigger issues in the world. I mean, for the past century, the United States has been busy trying to solve grand-scale religious conflicts. With separation of church and state and separation of church and school, there’s not really much time left for separation of church and bedside table.

1. Kayee says:

Heyy!
    Thanks for your comment πŸ˜€
    OMG I would love to be affies with you!! Haha. Your site is so cool! I LOVE the site name as well πŸ˜‰ Very unique and made me lol πŸ˜›

LOL @ your blog post xD I would love to read your "Official Travel Guidebook". Hehe. I never lived in a hotel when I'm on holiday I stay round my relatives house for some weird reason I go on holiday everytime xD

2. Vincent says:

FIRST COMMENT.

sorry had to do that (:
    I vill now read your blog

3. Vincent says:

Lol I totally agree with you. To be honest I think I'd have to go with your first conclusion. Your an amazing writer, you should totally come up with a Justin's Official Travel Guidebook.

4. Nnie says:

haha I always find bibles in the drawers of hotel rooms. In my country, we can find Qurans there too, near the Bibles πŸ™‚

5. Jhase says:

Well I don't think I ever paid attention to the fact that there was a bible in the night stand. Mostly because I overlook such tedious things that hold no importance to me when I'm about to watch some….moving on, um but you're right. It doesn't hold a point and seems, to me, to degrade the value of religion even more so that it already is.

Not a religious person myself, but the bible in a night stand just seems rude.

Now about this Official Travel Guidebook…Will there be pictures?

6. Sage says:

It's funny, I've often wondered the same thing. The only thing that I could come up with was that a lot of the time, people check into hotels to escape from home and relax (believe it or not). I have done this in the past to get away from home. What better way to get people to read the Bible than to get them to read it when they're the most relaxed? At least, that's my theory anyway. You theories are very valid though, especially the guilt theory lol

7. thuyy says:

LOL I have too wondered about those bibles in the drawers of hotel rooms…but then I'd forget all about them and do other stuff. XD
    Only you would write a blog about bibles being in the drawers of hotel rooms, Justin! haha. ><
    You better write an official travel guidebook! It'd be so hilarious. XD

8. Dontravious says:

well I never been to a hotel room and yeah everyone know when someone check into a hotel room they're not only staying there they're rocking the bed lol

9. Mom says:

Justin,
    We're having tacos tonight!
    Love,
    Mom

10. Sean says:

Well…seeing as though everyone really wants to read your Official Travel Guidebook…. you and I need to start going on trips a LOT more for product research. Yes? YES!

I like this post. Its something I have always wondered about. Once the names change to Saint Hyatt and Our Lady Hilton, etc….what would the cheap Motels be called? Just wondering. Would they be like the southern Baptist of the bunch?

11. thuyy says:

PSH
    YOU? bother ME? ha!
    well…just a little bit…=/

haha jkjk

12. Greg says:

Yes i do find MacDonalds exciting! haha

Nice blog, very humorous but confusing Lmfao!

I cant wait for the official travel guidebook (:

So how are you?
    Going anywhere nice in the holidayss πŸ˜€

I am going to Italy on friday *yay*

Toodles!

13. Ely says:

Haha I like very much your layout and these funny symbols like toilet paper <3 Your website is very nice !

14. Gillian says:

What the effing shit. I wrote this massive comment and then it deleted itself. SHIT FUCK. Ok, I'll calmly retype it. πŸ™‚

Anyways, about Ryan.. yeah I told him about the site today. πŸ˜€ He raped my comments lmao. And I'm on the phone with him right now taking him through step by step on how to write a WP blog. Cause he's going to be the co-owner. πŸ™‚

He's such a newb though.. wows.

Anyways, LMFAO your blogs are always a crack up.

Although, I've never understood the whole bible in hotel drawer concept either. I definitely see truth in your reasons as to why they're there. xD

And you're so damn right. IT IS POLITICALLY INCORRECT. Why aren't you the president yet? ..

Btw, that's hilarious how your neighbors and enemies are the same people.

15. Do says:

ohh yeah LMAO. when I went to toronto there was a bible in our hotel room and me and my friends just started look at it.. i mean like.. we're not really religious at all.. but we knew what that was xD hehe.

16. Paige says:

Haha yes I love that book!
    But, I stopped reading it. I don't know why. I just stop reading things in the middle for a while.

17. Kat says:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL i've seen that lmao and i don't get it wither it's just taking up valuable drawer space lmao as if you'd read it while you're away anyway
    psshhh you're paying for the room after all, you should be entitled to shampoo and biscuits and other things ya know

18. Camila says:

Aww, thanks for the nice comment. I love that about blogging..just being to share anything with readers πŸ™‚ Especially when it's something related to eating haha (yummm!). I hope to be posting more recipes in the future.

I've always thought about that! It's strange and random that almost every hotel has a bible in those drawers. Not that no one would ever make use of it, but it definitely doesn't show separation of state and church (reminds me of this class I took on Israel).

For those who follow religions other than Catholicism..I'm sure they've already felt the criticism enough (with the pressure that there is to be catholic – and how "they" seem to deem all other religions inadequate or supportive of terrorism ><). Having that bible in every hotel they go to is like a cherry on top of the sundae :| Not very open-minded and at all welcoming.

19. Paige says:

Haha I will! I'll probably read more of it tonight during commercials while I watch George Lopez and The Nanny. XD

20. Julianne says:

Thanks for the birthday wishes, and HAHA I love your reasons, they make a ton of sense to me!

21. Swetlana says:

Hehe, kay πŸ™‚ I will tell you.

I had this weird lil thingy underneath my left eye and my doctor told me I had to get surgery to get it away. So I got it and that lil scar is what left πŸ™‚ Nothing dramatical or anything like that xD

22. Sophia says:

Thanks! πŸ™‚

I love orange/sesame chicken with white rice!
    What's your favorite about Chinese food?!

23. Rachel says:

I'm alright, thanks. And how are you?

Yeah, I've never understood why they put bibles in the drawers of nightstands either. I would say it was probably for those religious people who like to read it every night before bed, but then wouldn't those types of people bring their own bibles? >.>

24. Kat says:

yes i do mean cookies (british american thing lol) the complementary ones they give you with like the kettle and the cups

don't you mean I'm a stupid person haha don't feel bad they're so full of crap they just take your money and don't give you a serial they deserve to have their software hacked!!!

25. Ran says:

Religion can be scary. That's one of the things I find most scary. The history of the world, the devil, ghosts, death, things like that. I never knew Hotel had bibles in their rooms

26. Jessica says:

I completely agree with you… I don't think it's politically correct, either, to put bibles in hotel rooms. Because, for one, not everyone that stays in that hotel room is going to be a Christian. It's like forcing your beliefs on them, when you think about it. Like you said, they don't put the Torah or the Qurans in hotel rooms! So it's just like a one way street: Christian, or not Christian. Rofl xP I'm probably not making any sense, but yeah.

See, that's why I don't understand religions. I mean, Christians say that THEIR religion is the right one, right? Well, so do all of the other religions in the world. Urgh, I don't know. It's frustrating to understand >.<

My personal opinion is that SOMEONE created alllll of these "religions" just to create diversity amongst the world, and just to give people a story for their being here. Because what would people do if they didn't know how they got here? Well, besides make up a bunch of crap, that is.. They'd go crazy Cx Hahahaha, pretty good thinking, right? I'm so ignorant when it comes to religion xD

27. Jill says:

You see that would have worked, except it was my mom who took my shoes.
    Ha you're funny. Me sexy. Funny.

I agree about the the whole Bible thing. I shared a room with two very Christian girls and let's just say I'm quite less. Seeing the Bible however, did not stop any of three of us from stealing "keepsakes" from the room.

28. marissa says:

thanks! πŸ˜€

29. Jill says:

Lol but I'll still view it as a joke.
    Yeah.. I don't think slapping my mom would go over too well.
    Last year I "borrowed" a decorative pillow because I was pissed at the lack of room service while everyone else got EXTRAS. This year I borrowed just the usual, like shampoo, soap, pens, etc. lol.. I'm thrifty I know.

30. Kate says:

πŸ˜› The clouds are no longer clean.

I know, it's creepy how theyput those bibles in the drawers. Especailly on boats. And yes, I've stolen some pens and shampoo (: My hair is silky smooth.. ;]

Well i can't wait untill you publish your official travel book. >< ><

31. Regina says:

To be honest, I've never opened any drawers in any hotel rooms that I've stayed in. I don't take time to explore my room; I usually just throw myself onto the bed and fall asleep right away. πŸ˜›
    And I'm feeling much better, thanks πŸ™‚

32. Camila says:

haha sorry about that! (I knew the Israel thing was weird! :P)

And I'm just curious..was that comment a joke or are you really having tacos tonight? haha πŸ™‚

Yes! definitely try to get your boyfriend to bake it for you..or any cake, really. I actually made it more for my boyfriend. anyway, it'll be a lot better than McDonald's and a half-naked man with bathroom problems πŸ™‚

33. Kari says:

Ah, religion. Religion is so complicated! I remember the Bibles at hotel rooms though, haha. I feel like they're like discriminating, too! It's like Christianity isn't the only religion out there. And then in school it's like teachers ask you questions about Christianity but I'm not Christian so I don't know anything. Sorryyy for being absorbed in my own beliefs.

Maybe they are in it for the profits. :O DUN DUN DUN

34. Swetlana says:

Nah, it really wasn't that bad. That thingy was like a finger width away from my eye. No needs to worry πŸ™‚

35. chris says:

lmao ikr (:

lol about hotel bibles πŸ˜›
    I like your first conclusion lmao they want us to feel the "guilt" ahhaha
    what about those non-christian/catholic people? for sure they break all the ruless lmao

36. Aimee says:

Oh I know!! I hate that! Its like what if someone doesn't believe in the bible? Plus it annoys me how much they push religion down our throats. Ugh

37. Jay says:

we've all been guilty of stealing a couple (or a lot) of items from hotels πŸ™‚ although i think that conclusion is head on, if i were the manager of the hotel, i'd make the bible more prominent. like write the freaking scriptures on the walls or something πŸ˜› i won't allow my guests ahem-criminals-ahem to jack my stuff. haha!
    it's clear that the bibles hidden in the drawers aren't there for the super religious persons. i mean, if you're that religious, you'd certainly bring a spare bible with you.
    oh well, the theories behind the hotel room bibles are infinite.

religion and politics will never go hand in hand.it's hard to believe that they'll ever find peace between each other.

on another, less controversial note, i'd love to be affiliates πŸ˜€ just get back to me if you're still up for it, and i'll add you!

38. Allie says:

LMAO. Separation of church and bedside table?! I love your blogs. πŸ™‚ But it IS unfair that they only have bibles. They should have things related to other religions, but I suppose that then there would be too many things. xD

Haha, I can't wait to see your Official Travel Guidebook once it's published! πŸ˜›

Hehe. I refreshed until I saw my name under buddies, and that took me like 7 tries. >.<

39. Anna says:

I know, I am so excited! xD

Yeah we are not fighting anymore but we always have fights so it's not that big of a deal πŸ˜›

40. Sophia says:

I actually hate brocolli, have tasted it, but never liked it.

I love chicken so

41. Janet says:

I know, right? TOTALLY epic writing a blog about a blog. xD
    Wow, really? I've never opened a hotel drawer and see a bible. O.O

42. Delilah says:

EWS…
    It's cutenews !! πŸ˜›

But anyways, thanks for the comment (:

43. thuyy says:

Haha…darn.

I'm great, thank-you very much. (:
    What about you?
    Lemme guess, fine. Okay. Or great. Or something like that. What's the point of even asking that question? Everyone just says the same thing. =/

44. Carissa says:

Your site is so funny. XD Thanks for the compliment on mine! ;D

Ha, I wouldn't call myself an "expert" at easter egg hunts. πŸ˜‰ It took me forever to find the one on Lien's site, haha. I'm just so darn eager for the reward at the end!

45. Pam says:

LOL. You're totally right.

I don't know if I've ever thought about it that much, but now that I am, I agree!
    Isn't that like.. racist or something? What about the people that aren't christian? Like you say, wheres the Quaran etc?

I can't wait to read your "Official Guide To Travelling" haha. πŸ˜›

46. Sammy says:

yes I am doing better πŸ™‚
    but I'm doing 3pm-12am shifts all week over at a Maple Syrup plant :S haha. So my feet and back are really sore.

47. Kiara says:

I think they put them there just in case anyone needs it. Sometimes people are just going thru too much and don't know what to do. And I learned in church, if you don't know what to do or where your life is going turn to the Bible which will lead you to God. And sometimes, people don't always have a bible with them lol.

48. Lee says:

I steal EVERYTHING from hotels…
    EVERYTHING INCLUDING TOWELS AND TOILET PAPER.
    AND SOMETIMES A LITTLE MAT IF I CAN FIND ONE
    AND A CAPS LOCK POTION.
    There are no problems with WordPress, although it's stressful to replace all those codes with new ones. Ngauyusdg3t!
    Thanks though!

49. Merete says:

Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. πŸ™‚ Sup? ikr. HE IS SOOOO CUTE ! ;D

50. Shur says:

I'm so going to do a pact for web owners to pledge to have no hiatus in a full year. I am da bomb.

51. Helene says:

Thanks ^_^
    Yes it is! I think so xD

52. Jhase says:

Oh I know! I'm being so lazy about that. I mean the layout and shit is up, I just need to fill in the links and put up the writing. I'll try to get some done before I turn in to sleep today.

Oh and you are so not going straight for Meryl Strep. I refuse to let you be fooled by the love lips. XD

53. Bre says:

haha, i very much enjoyed your all true answers. πŸ˜€

anyway, i've gotten so used to Bibles being in ever bedside table in hotels that i forgot about them. I barely remember they're there until we need PIZZA or take out, then I open up the drawer and bam! It's there! haha.

54. Jen says:

TEEHEE YAR

55. Shellz says:

The only thing I've taken from hotels is the soap. xD
    I'm a Christian so I believe in God.

I get what you mean though…hmm, I'm not sure why they put bibles in the drawers, I noticed that to.

56. Ben says:

I always think that when I see a bible in the hotels. I mean what if that's not part of their religion?! Or surely we could bring our own if we wanted to read from it? I don't know. :L

Oh thanks for the tutorial *will use when not in lazy mood*

57. Chrys says:

Yeah, I've always wondered about that as well. Silly bibles. I'm an athiest but the first thing I do is look in the bedside table for the bible just so I can rant about it to my dad =/

Where is "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins, I ask you? That's basically an atheist's handbook, and a seriously good book incase you're interested πŸ˜‰

But these Official Travel Guidebooks, they sound like fun! I'll have to get my hands on one of them because I'm always stealing those cute little Hotel-Notepads with the matching pens =) It's a must-do but I have to wonder what other holiday stuff I've been missing out on… Get writing!

58. Delilah says:

Grrr… πŸ˜€

59. Delilah says:

AHAHAHAHA.
    Yes, I growled at yoo (:

60. Stepherz says:

I've always thought that was weird as well. I always just assumed that god poofed them there. And depending on your religion, a different book was there. My hotels always seem to have books by Darwin… Lol.

Anyways, sure I'd love to be affiliates. I already added you. πŸ™‚

61. Jill says:

I suppose I could away with it if I did so playfully..lol.
    OH and my face is pretty much back to normal πŸ˜€

62. Jill says:

Lol.. riight. But actually do I feel a lot better about myself now that I'm not poofy. It's sad how self-conscious I am.

63. Delilah says:

It's common ((:

Ahah , sooo .

64. Amanda says:

hahah; actually it was a pretty small bathroom! That's why it surprised her even more by how many people we were able to fit in it! xD We had people standing in the bathtub lmao

yes, yes it does. I always cry ): I cried when my other best friend moved, but we talk load now! she comes to visit a few times a year so thats good!

65. Bre says:

wellll you can find out the answers NOW, supposing i've written my blog by the time you get this. if it's not up, it will be soooon.

66. Greg says:

Hey affie!
    Just letting you know i have a new layout up (:

I hope you like it and the site is looking great!

From Greg @ BLEAAH.com

67. Kate says:

Lol πŸ˜› It's just always been my theory that the clouds hold in their piss all year untill winter, then they release it all on our faces and freshly done hair! >:(

68. Shur says:

I say Haha and start my sentences with Haha too much. I need to stop saying Haha all the time. It's not even funny. Haha.

I KNOW. GUESS WHAT MR. PANTS PEE-ER, I'm already working on a subdomain on VB for the pledge. It even comes with a seriously sickly spiffy name.

69. Merete says:

Yeah. We totally should ! (h) haha.

haha, nice. >.< nothing much, I just have to stay home and do something that doesn't involved my toe. (because of the operation I did yesterday.) So.. nothing much. I think I'll see a lot on the tv and the laptop :/ Maybe I should make some content. Any ideas on what I shoul make?

70. kitty says:

Well I think it is the first one, they think the book will make people think twice before they still stuff. And tey don't put other books because.. well I don't know it is same shit with different names anyway.

BTW, Yes I'd like to exchange links; I already added your link.

71. michael says:

Hey: , i got a new layout! πŸ˜€ The weather is soo hot here lol! I love this layout of yours. I got a new hosting site! http://rreliant.com – Michael

72. Maura says:

My guess is that it's for people who are religious and need a bible wherever they go so the hotel offer them one.
    Anyways I love your blog entries, they're very interesting to read.

73. Mom says:

Tonight we are having spaghetti with sausage for dinner.

74. Beckii says:

Honestly, I'm not sure why they do put those in hotel rooms. I'm religious, and yet I can honestly say that I've never had a reason to use one while I was staying in a hotel. Actually, I think your "Official Travel Guidebook" would be more useful. Write it & then you can put those in with the bibles in hotels. x)

75. Laura says:

A lot of people were suprised that Bad and Billie Jean weren't in my top five. I do like them, I just like the ones in my top five more hehe.

I've never noticed the bibles in hotel rooms before, then again I've not been to many hotels. I personally like your first conclusion best :P. How dare we steal the pens! Hurry up with that guidebook, I want to read it mwahaha xD

76. thuyy says:

lol. I don't think I could educate you.

Yayyy you just made my day. πŸ˜€

lol spiffy, eh?

woo i love using 'eh' because it makes me feel canadian. (:

77. I shall eagerly await your travel guide πŸ™‚
    I think that there should be other religion's books and not just the Bible. The disregard… pfft!

@your comment: Gah, people annoy me! Just 'cause he's dead doesn't mean you have to change your opinion of him and suddenly think he's some kind of angel. Mehh… I hate people.

78. Jill says:

Yeah well I think it also has a bit to do with me being a teenage girl, probably.

79. Manda says:

Well, the US is a pretty religious country when you put it in perspective with other countries from around the world (hard to believe, but it's true) so I guess if anything else, putting Bibles in hotels is just a force of habit in the hospitality industry.

80. thuyy says:

wth is a needlepoint kitty? lol
    i'd like to see ittt. take a pic of it and send it to me. ;D

im am SO BORED. just returning comments, then off to read gillian's blog. (:

81. thuyy says:

D: What's so wrong with not knowing what a needlepoint kitty is?!?!

Yeah, yeah, you better! πŸ˜€

82. Delilah says:

A poophead I am. πŸ˜€

83. Marissa says:

Hey Justin. Sorry I didn't return your comment. I posted another blog, and didn't see your comment.

Haha. I think you are totally right. Bibles scare us into not doing anything…well…naughty (:

84. Shur says:

Dude, shut up πŸ™‚

85. Kate says:

Yeah I'm sure you don't want to know what they REALLY are. Lucky It doesn't snow where I live!

Ohmigosh, You have so many php scripts. Nomnomnom, I might use some πŸ™‚

LOL @ the Secret Generator. Ohmigosh, I KNOW EVERYTHING now πŸ˜›

86. Nnie says:

The first conclusion does make sense. Hey but stealing shampoo or soap isn't illegal right? When I stayed in a hotel yesterday my Dad even asked the housekeeper guy to add more shampoo bottles.

87. Jill says:

I guess so.. lol just kidding

88. Camila says:

I thought it was a "real comment" haha. That was so cute πŸ™‚ I think my parents have seen my blog by now but they've never commented.

and yay for tacos!!! yummm

89. Greg says:

I take it that your joking about the eiffel tower?!

Haha i know i'm really jealous of him, even though he copies me with everything haha.

Toodles

90. Kat says:

LMAO xD
    uh i like all sorts really but probs my faves are chocolate chip cookies, pink wafers, shortbread and chocolate digestives, idk if you have those in the US but theyre scrummy

91. Axi says:

That is actually pretty interesting. From the couple of hotels that I have been to, I have never seen a bible at all. So this is sort of out of my expectations. That's weird, bibles in hotel rooms… wouldn't people already bring their own if they are religious? Doesn't make sense. Heh.

And sure I'll be affiliates, I'll add you after putting up this comment.

92. Eka says:

That bothers me too! If they're going to have the Bible, the Torah, Quran, and whatever other holy books should be in there as well.

And most people who need a bible while they're on vacation (or a business trip) take their own with them. I don't know what it is with those things, but it seems like people develop this emotional attachment to their bibles. It's creepy. THIS IS MY COPY OF THE NEW TESTAMENT! GET YOUR OWN!

If I ever start a hotel chain, I'll put Satanism books in the drawers just to freak people out.

I've added you to my affiliates by the way! πŸ˜‰

93. Felicia says:

Jesus. They still do the bible-in-the-hotel-drawer thing? I thought that stopped in the 60s.

They might as well just nail a giant, talking cross on every bedpost in the rooms. That way, every time you sat in your bed, or were about to do something bad with a hooker, you'd hear a line of scripture from a random passage in the bible, and feel really awkward about it.

I added you too! πŸ™‚

94. Krystal says:

Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. I don't know what else to say except that I agree. Whole heartidly. Agreed.

95. Masoud says:

Hey πŸ™‚
    yes, Sweden. But it isn't as awesome as it might sound.
    Nothing ever happens here.. atleast not where I am πŸ˜›

And yeah, You're the reason I won't put affiliates in my recent updates.
    You see; it is so embarrassig if I have to put you up there πŸ˜›
    Just kidding.. So, what have you been doing for the last couple of days I've been offline? πŸ™‚

96. Elizabeth says:

I did better than expected, and yeah I feel better.
    I don't really know why they put bibles in hotels either. I know they put the Christian bible and the Mormon bibles.

97. Ben says:

I'm not religious at all. I completely agree with you about this issue, and I do think it's a rather serious issue. Okay, well maybe not global warming serious, or middle eastern war serious but it's still an issue that needs to be resolved.

It's stupid really, I mean just cause you're going to a hotel, that in no way means that you're Christian. Your reasons do make sense. I highly doubt that they do it because they think everybody loves to read the bible before bed. I like your reason number 1, never thought of that before but it's so true!

98. Kyah says:

Hahaha, nice blog. I agree with it.

One time my mum told me that my dad went for a job interview once and was gone for ages, so mum sat down in the hotel and read about a quarter of the bible.. I wouldn't. Boring.

Oh, and I can't wait to read that official travel guide you've mentioned so much πŸ™‚ haha.

99. The country is getting to politically corrected as it is…leave the Bibles alone! LOL! Nice blog!

100. thuyy says:

D: NOOO….
    Er…nevermind, haha! I know what they are. phew, 2012 isn't my fault. haha….eh..

101. Lee says:

Lol, can they really hack you with CuteNews? I tried it once and they kept warning me about it.
    I'm busy with homework… how about you?

102. AnneMarie says:

No I'm not back yet, but I have brought my laptop and check on the site and the comments when I can… which as you may see isn't very often.

I'm a pretty stricct Catholic but I too always wondered why Bibles were put into the drawers of hotels. I use to think, people forget them… but then I realized.. the maids would have taken them out, so I have no idea.

103. Mandie says:

would you still like your site reviewed by mine?

104. Fia says:

LMAO. I have nothing against Bibles in hotel drawers, but of course, the management should put into consideration that not everyone who checks in are Christians.

105. Allie says:

Hey, I've been good. πŸ™‚ The weather was actually pretty nice today. I thought it would rain again. xD

106. Jackie says:

I was thinking about that on prom night! haha I opened the drawer the morning after prom and was like WTF a bible?! Honestly was kind of scared looking at it like did I do something wrong last night? Haha So I believe strongly in Scenario #1!

And I added you to my affiliates sidebar.. finally. My internet was down for a while.

107. Chloe says:

Yea I am going great, got another two hostees yay. lol. How are you going? hope you have been well. I love your blogs by the way, they are very interesting to read. (my neighbors are my enemy too)

108. Ben says:

That's a lot of ranting, and I agree with #1! :p It's weird. The official travel guidebook should be good, so get writing!!!!!!!! :S xD

109. Masoud says:

Funny blog, Justin! πŸ˜› You're really good at writing

And where are you? πŸ˜› Haven't heard from you for like… days (or so?) x]

110. Sho says:

Deffo, it's the written law to steal some things from hotels. If not, why do they have such nice smelling soap?

They most likely have bibles instead of Qua'rans because some stupid stat says 80% or something ridiculously high like that, it the % of America who claim to be Christian, and believers in God.

I mean, c'mon, on the dolloar bill it says "In god we trust."

111. Lillie says:

Yeah
    It is
    Pretty Annoying
    To type
    like this.
    I mean
    you have to
    press the enter key
    so many
    times.

I've always wondered why they put the bible in there o_o. I just end up taking the damned bible. In fact, the bible is the most shoplifted book out there. *cough* I take the bible and just leave it somewhere in the hotel. *snickers* like the pool ^___^ No offense to those strong god believers but he's made up in my opinion. I think he's just something people blame their misfortunes on. Like Odysseus in the Odyssey :). Curse you gods for making me fall asleep and letting my men eat the cattle. PSHPOSH. I wouldn't take the hotel towels. Even though they've washed them, who knows where they've been O.O" bleach or no bleach ): ewwies.

112. Funny blog… bibles are in hotel drawers possibly because if your doing illegal you might think or an attempt to make people feel guilty!