MAY

This Story is Explosive

Let’s do a thought experiment. Imagine it’s a beautiful Saturday morning. You just woke up and hopped out of bed. You’re a little groggy, but since you got to sleep in, you’re generally feeling fantastic. You slide on your Hello Kitty slippers, swallow your pride, and exit the bedroom.

You make your way to the kitchen for breakfast; humming an obnoxious little tune. Grabbing a box of cereal, you sing to yourself, “Oppa Gangnam Style.” You take a seat at the table and realize you have nothing to read. Remembering that the local newspaper is waiting for you on your doorstep, you jump up and journey to the front door. You venture into the driveway, and to your surprise, you notice two pipe bombs in the front lawn. What do you do?

No matter what you say, I guarantee it’s more sensible than what actually happened. Yup, this actually happened to somebody (sans the Psy soundtrack). In Hempstead, New York, a bus driver faced this exact same dilemma and made the absolute worst decision possible. Instead of waiting for help, she chose to personally deliver the bombs to police.

Sources say the woman wrapped the devices in blankets, tossed them in her empty school bus, and headed to the nearest police station. Along the way, she contacted authorities via cellphone and shouted, “I have a school bus filled with explosives!”

I couldn’t make this up. I don’t know about you, but I feel bad for the people around her. She put their lives in danger. I would never do anything so reckless to my neighbors. I’d cry with guilt for a month if I merely toilet-papered someone’s house.

I wonder if that bus driver knows how stupid she is? I mean, do idiots have the brain capacity to recognize that they don’t have the brain capacity?

I guarantee this isn’t the first stupid thing she’s done. Surely there were signs. I bet she doesn’t know the difference between “your” and “you’re.” I bet she types everything in Caps Lock. I bet she likes an Adam Sandler movie from the past five years.

Somebody probably put those pipe bombs on her lawn to kill her and make the world a better place.

I admire her bravery, though. If I were eye-to-eye with a deadly explosive, I’d scream at the top of my lungs, dive in the opposite direction, and hide under a car or something. I wouldn’t try to wrap the bomb in a warm fleece blanket.

She basically tucked it in like a baby. Was she trying to adopt it? Did she think she could prevent it from igniting if it took a little nappy-poo?

Honestly, if she can’t tell the difference between a child and a bomb, should she really be trusted with an entire school bus full of children? I mean, she was five minutes away from putting a diaper on it. And hell, a diaper might have made more sense. At least diapers can handle some types of explosions.

Regardless of her insane actions, the woman was not arrested. They let her slide because she had good intentions. She did, however, lose her job. Although she is probably devastated, she shouldn’t be. She has other employment opportunities on the way…

Trust me. Next year you will see her on the big screen with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock; trying to keep their bus above 50 miles per hour.

• John
    Jan 19, 2016 12:25 pm

Can someone tell me what it's about I did not read it i m not a fan of reading …….UGH READING DX

• The Bacon Kingdom
    Apr 26, 2015 9:18 am

da fuq bacon would've stopped it great story but whoever did it was smart if they tried to kill her!

• Tin
    May 15, 2009 11:22 pm

Lol, what she did was crazy. It's good that she lost her job before she could pick another bomb and toss it in a bus with people next time. XD

• Taversia
    May 15, 2009 9:23 pm

LMFAO, oh my god, is this for real??? That's SO f'd up!! Wow…… Not surprised she lost her job after that stunt. I tend to wonder though what merited the placement of the pipe bombs in the first place. 😛

• Shellie
    May 15, 2009 4:04 pm

LOL you are hilarious in the sarcastic way you did this blog. Yeah.. we have CRAZY morons in this world!!!

• Noe
    May 15, 2009 11:06 am

i danced the song "forever" by chris brown too 🙂 i dance songs like the ones of kanye west,lil mama,flo-rida,t-pain…idk. many 😀 but do you dance very urban or just hip hop?! 😀
    xx

• Sky
    May 15, 2009 8:55 am

Woah, that's intense. You remind me of those creepy psychic ladies who work in tents at carnivals 🙂 Except.. not so creepy, lmao.

Oh cool! Thanks 🙂 Your link is still up on my site on the footer.

Whats up then? 😛

-Sky

• Lillie
    May 15, 2009 7:28 am

ah ! JUSTINNNNNNNNN~ *tackles* hi!
    HEYHEY, Why did Cinderella get fired from Disneyland? 😀

• james
    May 15, 2009 6:06 am

HAhahah, wrapping them up in blankets! Amazing.
    Ahh, the things people do..

• Kim
    May 14, 2009 11:28 pm

lmaolmaolmao that story actually made me LOL. That lady sure sounds stupid. No wonder she grew up to be a bus driver… no… I didn't mean that… I mean… not ALL bus drivers are stupid. But yeah… you get what I mean. Answering your question about whether stupid people know that they're stupid, I bet she thought she was smart for doing that. So in this case, no.

• Cindy
    May 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Yeah, it's not good! Well, he told my friends, and they were talking about it when I was sitting right there, then he half admitted he liked me.

Well, my friend already broke up with him because of the way he always flirts with other girls.

• Meaghan!
    May 14, 2009 9:54 pm

Haha, I added you on there just in case :]

YAY YOU'RE BACK!

Haha, how could you forget to bring other clothes?

w00t you're for gay marriage! 😀 i'm straight but I hate how a lot of people don't let gays get married, there's no harm in that. People are stupid these days D;

I love how you described my wanna-be mornings. Except for the pipe bomb part xD
    Personally deliver them?! What the hell? LULZ that lady is stupid.
    Haha the swine flu 😛

• Danielle
    May 14, 2009 9:33 pm

Wahahaha…I probably won't give my life to Pet Society. xD

When will I get the 10th story about a crazy lady? I've read about crazy ladies for a lot of times already…

© Copyright 2012 - 2018 Justin Hanks , All Rights Reserved.