JUN

Ba Da Ba Ba Bah, I’m Lovin’ Shit

In the mood for a romantic night out, my boyfriend and I headed to the local McDonald’s. Yes, I know. Nothing says romance like screaming kids, greasy food, and a perverted clown who’s lovin’ it. But trust me, we were having a great time.

Love was in the air. It was a love so strong that it almost overpowered the smell of french fries and obese children. Almost. As we ate our food, we smiled and laughed. We were having a happy meal. Not even the Hamburglar could have robbed us of our bliss.

But then something happened. Something tragic happened. It was something disturbing, nauseating, and maybe even a little amusing.

Let me set the scene. We were seated at one of those painful, cheap plastic bench-table hybrids. My boyfriend was jabbering about the latest Britney Spears gossip, and I was scanning the backside of my paper placemat, which, by the way, now has nutritious facts instead of fun coloring activities. Not cool.

Our date was off to a great start. Soon, however, we were interrupted by a loud noise from the side entrance. The door flung open. We flipped our heads to the sight of a large, hairy man with no shirt and visible McGriddle nipples. The man exhaled a few grunts and sprinted past our table. His arms flailed behind him like he was possessed by Spongebob SquarePants.

As he dashed towards the restroom, his heavy footsteps thudded against the linoleum. With each step, his pants fell a few centimeters closer and closer to the floor. Unfortunately, as he flopped around, my eyes naturally gravitated to his gaping ass crack.

Once he had disappeared into the bathroom, the two of us looked back at each other. At first we were silent, but it wasn’t long until we broke out into spontaneous laughter. I mean, what the hell had just happened? Was that normal? Should we get help?

Once we’d caught our breath, my boyfriend joked, “I wonder if he crapped himself.” I giggled at his remark and began looking around the room. I was hoping to see other people laughing at the spectacle, but unfortunately, something else caught my attention first. There was something on the ground beside our table.

I leaned in to see what it was. At first, I was stumped, but then it hit me. Or, well, at least the smell hit me. I suddenly regretted the whole McDonald’s date night. It had literally turned shitty. For there in front of me was a river of poo flowing toward the bathroom.

In horror, I pointed at the giant turds, let out a whispered-shriek, and then, in a high-pitched valley girl voice, I wailed, “HE DID!!!!!”

Panic mode set in as we jumped out of our seats. We made our way to the counter, all the while playing a riveting game of dodge poo. I flagged down an employee and quickly described the situation. I kid you not, she responded with “not again.”

At this McDonald’s, she did not put a smile on.

Eka
Jun 16 6:51 am

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!!!
That's disgusting! Repulsive! VOMITROCIOUS!

And that pisses me off, every time I go to a restaurant, the place mat has been defaced with information and nutrition facts! I want to color on it with extremely waxy crayons!

Happy meals are awesome, by the way. Especially when they come in the cute little paperboard boxes with the cartoons characters on them. It's just not the same in a paper bag! Where's the happy in that? If they're going to put it in a bag, they should just call it a monotonous meal. At least that alliterates.

Gillan
Jun 16 4:40 am

Haha,i'm okay,how are you?

Aimee
Jun 16 4:36 am

Omg!!! That is seriously disturbing! I would scream if that was me lol

Bre
Jun 15 7:14 pm

OH. MY. GOD. That is SO disturbing. I don't know if I can ever go to a Mcdonalds again.. at least for awhile. Not that I go there often. Maybe for their 49 cent cones though aha. Anyway, this blog was very very amusing, so thanks for that!

I'm back from camping! SO, I'll blog with some pictures asap. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Desiree
Jun 15 7:56 am

Hey, maybe you'll get nominated – ya never know ๐Ÿ˜‰

I love me some Mickey D's breakfast food. Sausage McGriddles, yesss.

Great story, it really made me laugh!

kitty
Jun 15 6:40 am

'what the fuck' moments are awesome, yours is just too creepy.

Lee
Jun 15 1:05 am

Okay…
I doubt your house is made of bamboo!!

AnneMarie
Jun 14 8:18 pm

Christian Bale? Why no him? Hahaha, do you not like him or something?

Nnie
Jun 14 3:22 pm

Okay… but why *lately* people poo in the wrong place… maybe toilets aren't comfortable anymore :S

Sandra
Jun 14 2:19 pm

Oh My God! Talk about pathetic too poo on the floor of McDonald's. There are classier places to poo on.

Kate
Jun 14 2:06 pm

Mmhhmm. *nods head* WordPress is my best friend. Maybe I do need to get out more? xD

Jay
Jun 14 1:45 pm

oh god. you don't know how hard it is to unread some things x.x
i don't think i needed that mental image in my mind.
thanks for that ๐Ÿ™‚

mcdonalds just isn't sanitary. lets end it there.

and thanks for the comment on my layout ๐Ÿ˜€ im glad you like it.

Taversia
Jun 14 1:12 pm

OH MY GOD. GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! X__X;;; lmfao… I would SO have lost my appetite after something like that.. *shudders*

This is officially the most horrible (and awesome) thing I've ever read on a blog. Ever.

lmao… UGH… *shudders*

Amanda
Jun 14 12:24 pm

the newest one is the vanessa one! I'm glad you liked them! I love the colors of the vanessa one as well!

Jen
Jun 14 11:54 am

O_O

My name is Justin, and you've stumbled upon my home on the web. From writing and coding to theater and cosplay, I'm always up to something. I havenโ€™t been myself ever since I was born.